Welcome to SAM and the Pre-Kicks program. This program emphasizes the improvement of gross motor skills and the development of fundamental soccer techniques while having FUN. Classes are loosely structured with lots of positive reinforcement and activities that change quickly to hold the interest of 3-4-year-old children.
Soccer skills will be introduced through a variety of exercises and games in a group setting to encourage personal interaction and social development. Each session will progress and new skills will be introduced, but activities will be repeated to improve technique through repetition and to also increase confidence.
Details for Winter 2020/2021 Sessions:
This winter classes will be held on the courts inside the Adventist HealthCare Fieldhouse. We will be offering 3, 5-week sessions this year with the first beginning November 9!
Class Length: 45 minutes
Fee: $100 per child
Registration: Click the link on the left of this page to register.
- Parents must complete an electronic Health Check form for their child before every class date. This form confirms that the parent and child have been asymptomatic and have not had a fever within 12 hours before every class. If a form is not completed for a player, that player may not participate on that day. If the parent does not complete the form, the parent may not participate on that day.
- Due to the current number limitation, no spectators are allowed inside the Adventist HealthCare Fieldhouse. Our staff will meet your child out front of AHF and escort them to the courts to ensure they are in the correct spot, then after class, we will walk them back out to meet you in the parking lot.
- Masks must be worn the entire time participants are inside the Adventist HealthCare Fieldhouse.
- Sanitation stations have been installed throughout the Adventist HealthCare Fieldhouse
- Class start times have been staggered to allow time for departing players for fewer people around the courts.
- Water Bottle - be sure to have enough water for the entire session as there is no place to refill your water
- Play clothes and sneakers
- Size 3 soccer ball
- A big smile
Refunds prior to the start of the season will incur a $25.00 administration fee. Refunds will only be given up to and including the 2nd week of play minus a $25 administration fee, $10 t-shirt fee, and a per class pro-rated fee of $25.00/class. After the 2nd week of play, no refunds are given.