Registration is NOW OPEN for
Winter 2018/2019 Session 1 & 2 of
Indoor Goalkeeper Clinics!
Click here to register online.
Players of all levels are encouraged to register.
New players will learn basic fundamentals and experienced players will fine-tune their skills.
- handling shots/ball gymnastics
- reaction time
- footwork and plyometrics
What to Bring:
- soccer ball
- Turf shoes or sneakers (no cleats)
- goalkeeper gloves
- goalkeeper jersey and shorts - optional
- On the brand new indoor turf soccer fields inside the Discovery Sports Center
About the Instructor:
- Nationally Licensed Coach
Size of Clinic:
- A minimum of 4 players are required to hold the program
- Classes will contain no more than 12 players
Registration and Refund Policy:
- Register Online or paper based Registration Form (PDF).
- Refund requests must be submitted prior to the first class
- If request is made prior to the first class, a refund will be given minus a $50 non-refundable administrative fee
- After first class, no refunds are given
- Refunds are not provided for missed classes