Keep Playing Soccer all Summer Long!
9 Full Weeks of Camp at the Maryland SoccerPlex
Perfect your passing, dribbling, and teamwork skills all summer long!
|Week 1||June 16-19*|
|Week 2||June 22-26|
|Week 3||June 29 - July 3|
|Week 4||July 6-10|
|Week 5||July 13-17|
|Week 6||July 20-24|
|Week 7||July 27-31|
|Week 8||August 3-7|
|Week 9||August 10-14|
What to Bring:
- Soccer Ball
- Cleats or Tennis Shoes
- Shin guards
Full-Day - 9:00am-3:00pm, $235 (*$200)
Half-Day - 9:00am-12:00pm, $145 (*$120)
Multi-Week and Sibling Discounts are available and applied automatically at checkout (only for full-day camp registrations)!
Extended Care is available!
Morning: 8:00 am - 9:00 am
Afternoon: 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- Improve individual technique and tactics
- Provide individual attention
- Develop sportsmanship, cooperation, and initiatives
- Players grouped by age and ability
- Groups and teams are kept together
- Excellent player/coach ratio
Who Can Attend
Girls and boys ages 5-14 that have the desire to learn, work hard and have fun
- Maryland SoccerPlex in Germantown
- The SoccerPlex has 21 high-quality grass soccer fields and 3 synthetic turf fields
- In case of inclement weather, the complex can make use of its indoor arena, the Discovery Sports Center
- Specific field assignments for each week will be emailed out prior to the beginning of the first day of camp.
If you submit a request to withdraw prior to the start of camp, you will receive a refund minus a $50 non-refundable administrative fee.
How to Register for your Summer Fun Today:
2 Step Registration Process
Step 1: Complete the PDF Registration or complete Register Online:
Registration for Extended Care is available online.
*Please note that Online Registration only accepts Discover, VISA or MasterCard
Step 2: Health & Information Form
If your child does not attend a State of Maryland public or private school,
please complete the Maryland Department of Health & Mental Hygiene Immunization Form.
If your child must take medication while they attend camp,
please complete the Medication Administration Authorization Form
and have it signed by your child’s physician prior to the camp start date.
When you arrive at the camp for the first day, you will be asked to sign the permission slip for a field trip to the Splash Playground, located within the South Germantown Rec Complex.